Friday, January 20, 2012

Sneek Peek {Playroom}

Another day and another refashion of this old farmhouse. I am finally getting around to decorating my playroom/craft room/office! It's quite the undertaking since all three area I feel need their own style, but thankfully for Pinterest I have been able to get some ideas of how I want to decorate.

Like I said I got the inspiration from Pinterest {see below}


                                         Pinned Image

                                                           Via {Pinterest}
So it got my wheels turning and since I have been obbessed with felt due to my Babers business with felt flowers and headbands, I have all the supplies right at my fingertips.


So here is a sneek peek of the play area.

What do you think?
Simple right? Cute, too! And it describes my daughter to a "T".

Here is a close up of one of the framed masterpieces.



carla.

Scroll to Top

No comments: