Monday, January 23, 2012

Chalkboard Paint {refashion}

I am finally getting around to accomplishing my little projects. The new thing is 'chalkboard paint in a can'. Love the look of it and the simplicity of it. So, I too had to hop on the bandwagon and make some chalkboard paint art.

As you see below I found these two small mirrors at the ol' Goodwill store for $.99 each. Had some white paint in a can from previous project, so I just had to purchase some chalkboard paint. ($4.98)





After some white paint and patience of drying, my project was complete and super simple.



End Result:

*side note: I purchased the stand from another thrift store for $.49 and I got two of them. So, grand total of $8.00 for redecorating my bathroom (as seen above) and kitchen (not pictured).


Have a Great Day!!

carla.


No comments: