Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Room {refashion}

It's Wednesday!!! What a great feeling of another wonderful week with my sweet 1 year old. Well, the next project I needed to complete was done this weekend while I was completing my chalkboard painting project here. I love attending craft shows and I picked up this sweet little number at our local craft show, since this is the prayer we say to our daughter every night before we go to bed.


So as you can see this doesn't look very babyish, but the prayer is oh so important. So it needed a change up. I have it all taped ready to go for a {blue} makeover!



**************************After a couple hours of drying*****************************


{sorry about the blurred picture? Don't really know why that is happening?}


Ta Dahh!


Here is another picture to give you an idea of how it all fits together.


Hope this inspires you to change something with just a splash of color!

carla.








No comments: