Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fresh {new colors}

Hello all! Hope you are having/had a great weekend! On weekends I try to accomplish one project, that it be decorating or some other fab thing, like cleaning! Well, I chose to decorate this weekend. My living room needs more color and I have been loving the new trend of mustard and navy lately, so new colors here I come!

Before: the boring browns



After: The lively and fresh navy blue


I had found the blue fabric on the clearance section at Joann's and I just had to have! Plus, I bought enough yardage to make another one! Perfecto! I used a very simple tutorial. From start to finish it took 45 mins! Alot easier than I thought it would be. Here is the link for the pillow case. Enjoy crafting! I have about 5 more pillows to redo in my house now! P.S. the mustard pillow case was a West Elm clearance item.

Happy Sunday....carla.


No comments: